The Organizing Committee informs that on June 24-26, 2019, at the Stanisław Barabasz Museum of Skiing in Cieklinie (near Jasło) will host the 4th National Scientific Symposium on the centenary of winter sports and rural sport in independent Poland.
The organization of the Symposium aims to disseminate knowledge and exchange of scientific experiences in the field of the history of physical culture, sports and tourism in Poland from the regaining of independence in 1918 to the present day. In addition, the aim of the symposium is to provide practical links between the activities of science centers and museum facilities, which allows the expansion of the space for communication with the public and the possibility of disseminating scientific research through:
- presentation of the state of research in the field of the history of physical culture in independent Poland;
- definition of factors for the development of physical culture and sport;
- setting directions for joint research with Polish scientific centers and museums in the field of learning about the past heritage in the area of physical education and sport and tourism;
- publishing and promotion of scientific papers;
- organization of historical exhibitions;
Scientific Committee of the Symposium:
dr hab. prof. UJD Eligiusz Małolepszy (Jan Długosz University in Częstochowa) - chairman of the Scientific Committee
prof. dr hab. Tomasz Jurek (Off-Campus Department of Physical Culture in Gorzów Wlkp. Poznan University of Physical Education)
prof. dr hab. Stanisław Zaborniak (University of Rzeszów)
dr hab. prof. AWF Maciej Łuczak (Academy of Physical Education in Poznań)
dr hab. prof. UwB Artur Pasko (University of Bialystok)
dr hab. prof. US Renata Urban (University of Szczecin)
dr hab. prof. OSW Jerzy Urniaź (Olsztyn College)
Dr. Leon Rak (Jan Długosz University in Częstochowa)
Dr. Teresa Drozdek-Małolepsza (Jan Długosz University in Częstochowa)
dr hab. prof. UJD Eligiusz Malolepszy
Dr. Leon Rak
Dr. Teresa Drozdek-Małolepsza
Scheduled thematic sections:
- Winter sports in independent Poland 1919-2019
- Winter tourism in independent Poland 1919-2019
- Sport and tourism in the countryside in independent Poland 1919-2019
1. Applications should be submitted only in accordance with the template contained in the annex to 30 April 2019 to the e-mail address: email@example.com (preferred form) or by post to the following address: Institute of Physical Education of Tourism and Physiotherapy UJD in Częstochowa, Department of Physical Education and Sport, Al. Armii Krajowej 13/15, 42-200 Częstochowa.
2. The text of the article should be prepared in accordance with the requirements of the magazine "Sport and Tourism. Central European Journal. Detailed instructions are available at:
The full text of the articles should be sent in electronic form by the day of the conference.
3. The conference fee is PLN 300.00 and includes: a print of the materials accepted after the reviews delivered during the conference in the journal "Sport and Tourism. Central European Journal "and food. The conference fee should be paid by 15/05/2019 to the account number: 23 1750 1035 0000 0000 1301 1378 with a note of the IV Symposium HKF Cieklin 2019
4. Participants will pay the fee for accommodation on the day of arrival according to the chosen accommodation option. The organizers provide accommodation in the "Wichrowe Wzgórza" guesthouse in Nowy Żmigród, ul. Rynek 33. The questionnaire regarding the choice of accommodation should be sent by 15/05/2019 to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred form) or by post to the following address: Institute of Physical Education of Tourism and Physiotherapy at the Jagiellonian University in Częstochowa, Department of Physical Education and Sport, Al. Armii Krajowej 13/15, 42-200 Częstochowa.
5. Additional attractions are planned in the symposium program, such as visiting the Museum of Petroleum Industry in Bóbrka or / and visiting the Magura National Park.
6. All information: telephone: +48 791 994 591 or e-mail: email@example.com