Sport and Tourism Central European Journal offers East-Central European physical culture historians, trainers, physiologists, tourism specialists and healthcare professionals a peer-reviewed international forum for original research, case studies, and reviews on physical culture history, sports science theory and practice, physical therapy, tourism and recreation issues.
Journal coverage includes
- History and organization of physical culture
- Social and humanistic aspects of sport science
- Theory of physical education and sports
- Physiology and medicine of physical education and sports
- Health and health-promoting issues
- Physical recreation and sports science